That is a vow I intend for every single day. But yesterday was an exception. I am on a vacation. In Las Vegas. At my permanent address. Alone. My entire family is off discovering the world, so I decided to come to my home and take a vacation/staycation of sorts. Yesterday I lounged around...held my nephew Ethan...and made homemade baby wipes. Of course. I also cleaned the downstairs and throughly enjoyed it. At 11:30 pm, I realized that I did not get ready for the day...which includes forgetting to brush my teeth. EWW huh!!
I believe today will play out this way:
Clean room.
Go through wardrobe.
And do some pinteresting activities!
Peace out world!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment