Why are so many willing to
give so much in order to receive the blessings of the temple? Those who
understand the eternal blessings which come from the temple know that no
sacrifice is too great, no price too heavy, no struggle too difficult in order
to receive those blessings. There are never too many miles to travel, too many
obstacles to overcome, or too much discomfort to endure. They understand that
the saving ordinances received in the temple that permit us to someday return
to our Heavenly Father in an eternal family relationship and to be endowed with
blessings and power from on high are worth every sacrifice and every effort.
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Monday, June 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment