I have been reading a couple of different blogs recently that make me realize how much I will love reading good writing and wish to aspire to become a good writer.
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Sometimes I wish my writing abilities were so much better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment