Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 1

So, I have been thinking about doing this for a while now. And I just decided to suck it up and do it!

I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Watched Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead  last night. And between that and Stephanie Bare's Blog, I am convinced.

Today is day one.
Started it out with a 2 apple, 1 stock celery, and kale juice!
It was actually pretty good.

I expect these next couple of days will be rough, but I am not afraid of that.

The reason I want to do this is because I am addicted to food.
The second is that my pain has come back.
Third, I can't get rid of this sickness I have had for at least the past 2-3 months.

Hoping that I can get these things under control.

Also, my acne! I'm 23 for goodness sakes, shouldn't this end sometime soon?

I have taken before pics and measurements. I will post them when I am a little further on.

Oh and I would highly reccomend watching Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. It will change your life.

Goals,
Want to run a marathon
Be fit
Be happy
Have Energy
Learn to Snowboard!!

1 comment:

Emily and David Hogg said...

Good luck! David and I did the juice fast as well. It's tough but doable, even though your body is telling you it's dying.

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...