Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I guess I should update

I am loving my life. 
Choir is really great. 
Reminds me of good ole RMC days.
Classes are boring, but I am getting through. 
They are generals. So it is productive.
Excited for the fall. 
Looking for jobs.
I just applied for a music teacher job at a private school. 
Hopefully it will work out.
Speaking of working out. 
I try to do that sometimes. 
The weather is nice here!
I love it. 
Hopefully it will stay this nice all the time. 
I will try to be better about this!
Updating that is! 
Love you all! 

1 comment:

Trelese said...

You're already excited for fall but summer JUST got here. Enjoy the moment!

I really like your blog's haircut. Very fresh... and summery. ;)

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...