What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Pakistani Rap?
That was a treat for my ear hairs this morning on the way to school. I was listening to NPR and they were discussing the emergance of pakistani rap. It started in 1999 and has become more apparent and political since. PAKISTANI RAP! Awesome I know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment