Hola-
I think I should update the unknown world on what has happened in my life. I know there is some concern that I may or may not have died and or fallen off the face of the planet. I cannot believe that people would be concerned about such things as this, but turns out that I have not died. I have actually been on a mini adventure. First off, I was in Fallon, NV watching some cousins of mine. I was there for about 10 days which was really fun. We had some great times and lots of laughs. And then I got home last Sunday, packed and then left Monday morning to come up here to St. George and get all set up so that I was able to start school on Tuesday. I am an official Dixie State Student. TaDa!!! Sometimes this is the most boring thing I could be doing, but other times I have come to realize that this is the best way for me to finish my college experience. The classes are easy and extremely boring in some circumstances....namely my Psychology class. Lets just say, when your professor tells you to read something, you do it. And then you are expected to know this for the next class. But luckily at Dixie State College, you don't actually have to do the homework. TaDa
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment