What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
The Dog Days of my Summer.
I really enjoy finishing the semester really early compared to everyone else. It give me time to relax and spend time with family, whom I love. I also am loving being able to spring clean everything I own after having lived without it for quite some time. I do wish that the pool was warmer, because I really would like to use that pool every day of my life! Oh, How I love Las Vegas and the wonderful summer sun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment