What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Friday, April 8, 2011
Today
Today I really miss the Spain Barcelona Mission. I really want to get back over there. I love that place and I really just want to be a missionary again. I loved my mission. I loved my experiences. I love the Hinckleys. http://thespainbarcelonamission.blogspot.com/ This is where I served and the wonderful people I worked with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment