What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Becoming a Profitable member of society
This really isn't my plan for the summer, but it is to learn to relax and enjoy where I am. I also want to start photographing things. I think that is always a good way to remember what your everyday life consists of. So, I start today. Photography! Gotta love Wednesdays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment