There is just something about sitting in bed, catching up on everything that escaped you throughout the week. Mainly the ENTIRE blogging community. And then when the fresh Vegas wind whips through my curtains, I remember how much I love this place. I love the fact that I can sit in my pj's this morning thinking about a great cup of tea and feeling the warmth of the Vegas sun. I LOVE this place. There is something about the dirt and sun that I will never be able to live without.
My room is a wreck, but I am okay. I have a wonderful job at Flowers By Michelle that lets me do what I am good at. I have been organizing everything. And sometimes when I do that else where, it doesn't necessarily carry into my personal life because my brains have been spent elsewhere.
This week was spring break for my siblings, and they were gracious enough to allow me to celebrate with them for a day out at Lake Mojave on the border of California, Arizona and Nevada. It was so much fun. And I wish I had photos. We had the best set up. (1 RV, 1 trailer, and 1 tent) and the best view of the lake. We took the fishing boat out and it made me feel like I needed to get a real boat when I am old. But we had fun pretending we were like all the big boats and pulling tubes behind it! I LOVE IT!
But this is just a slight update on what was going on during this past week. I think I need to make some goals for the summer so that I can party like it is 1999! BRING IT!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
1 comment:
I like this post. I also like that you are here in Vegas. It will be fun!!
Post a Comment