So, today I was working out. And I felt it. I actually enjoyed running today. What a weird and completely random experience. One of my main goals in life is to complete a marathon. And I am well on my way to doing so. Today in practice, we ran a 5K. Super wonderful!
And now I am at work with Aubrey. Just watching her clean carpets. She kind of has the best job on the planet!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment