I cannot tell you how wonderful it has been for me to hear the sound of rain drops from outside my window. I sleep with my window open because it gets really hot in my room and some nights I freeze and others are just moments of wonderment! I cannot tell you the greatness it was to have my window open and hear the sounds of water leaking off my roof from the outside. I have heard that sound only one other time in the past three months and that was some weird moment, way to early in the season. And then there was a cold spell.
I am in the process of building a wonderful summer. I am trying to work at the flower shop from when I get home until Mother's Day. Then I will be headed to Aunt Shawna and Uncle Grant's house for about 2 weeks while they go down to Mexico for some party time. Then I have been interviewing with EFY to see if I can be a counselor there and do 6-8 weeks of counseling! After that I will have about a weeks break and then hopefully head to Rexburg for one final hoo-rah. I got a phone call yesterday asking about an application I had put in to be a Summer Camp Counselor for the Theater Camp that they hold here. I told them that I would no longer be a student up here, but if they can still work that out, I would love to come work for them. This would conclude my summer. Somewhere around August 13th and then i would have a week until I would go to Dixie and get ready for the fun!
So far, things seem to be falling into place.
Yeah Team!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment