Yea, so don't get sentimental about the fact that I just mentioned the Civil War in my Title. I am just letting you know about a wonderful band. I know that I rarely mention music on this blog, but I feel like these guys are blog worthy. Just some soft smooth wonderment of goodness. Very calm, very wonderful.
And I dyed my hair. Blonde. One day I will post a photo of it, but today it is more important to have just words. Sometimes I wish I had a great hobby. I think I will work on that this summer. I am actually collecting a list of books that need to be read this summer when I have a little more time.
I love you all. Now it is time for some serious Spanish homework doing!
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment