What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
No blogging is better than bad blogging!
So, I have failed at one of my main goals of never using this as a place to vent and spill my problems to the world. So, I am taking a break for a while, to help remind me of the real reasons for this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment