I think that is the best thing.
Laughing
It relieves my near constant headache.
It works out my ab muscles.
It releases endorphines.
You know what else releases endorphines...Bread.
But I have given that up. In so many words.
So I have to laugh a lot more.
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment