So I have made a resolve to get up earlier. And go running outside. And study my scripts in the morning. And Day one has turned out to be a success. It snowed last night and I was a little wary about running outside, but it turns out that the snow helps with traction. Tomorrow I am going to go even further. I have a determination to make running a fun and great experience. And I think I am getting there. But I am looking for some new jams to work out to.
Have a great one!
Monday that is!
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment