I realized today that through making myself live an active lifestyle, everything else becomes simpler. I have no need for the extra weight I carry and I have no need for the extra stuff I have. D.I. here I come. But seriously, I am saving money because I don't eat out as much, or at all, and my focus is no longer on food and what I am going to eat, but rather, how can I make myself better. I love having this time twice a day to go and make myself a stronger, better person. I am loving this. I love my trainer and am so greatful for the opportunity I have had this semester so far to work out and really make a life change.
Some life changes I have made:
-No Elevator. Always stairs
-No white anything...Wheat everything
-When I eat eggs, no more than 1 yoke and 2 whites
-Be aware of your food surroundings.
-Don't eat cookies
Love you all!
And I am so glad to get rid of all this "stuff"
GO TEAM BLACK!
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
1 comment:
I'm proud of you, girl! I'm trying to to much of the same - and it's amazing how much better you feel and clearer you think! We're up to walking 4 miles a night outside (or on elliptical - 5 miles) and some light weights for now. I'm loving it - and feel such a difference. Of course, the 9 pounds I dropped in January is helping! You've got good goals - take it day by day and don't forget to "ask" for help with it - it's a worthy prayer. Love you and am proud of you! Keep it up!
Post a Comment