Monday, January 24, 2011

Quotes found while De-Junking!

"You need never feel inferior. You need never feel that you were born without talents or without opportunities to give them expression. Cultivate whatever talents you have and they will grow and refine and become an expression of your true self appreciated by others."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley

"Jesus' brief stumbling while carrying the cross is a reminder as to how close to the very edge of our strength God stretches us at times."
-Neal A. Maxwell

"Shall any of us say that with Faith we cannot do better than we are now doing? There is no obstacle too great, no challenge too difficult that we cannot meet with faith."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley

And a blessing for the day, While I was working out this morning, I was looking through facebook to see new posts and I love looking at facebook Monday morning because of all the inspirational messages that come from a successful sunday! I got to watch a Mormon Messages clip! Enjoy and love you lots!

1 comment:

xoxo --c. said...

thanx for the inspiration! loved Pres E's message -- love you too. AKW

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...