Monday, January 24, 2011

Email of my life!

Mikayla,
Congrats on passing your jury this morning. You can pick up your jury sheets (to copy / read them) in the music office later today. Though you passed, I do need to say that as a whole, the jury agreed that you will need to show marked improvement in order to pass the next level of voice.
If you have any questions for me, don't hesitate to ask,



Sometimes I just want to make a scene and throw a fit, but I know I will never graduate without these whiners approval. But hey, Gotta love college. The best time of your life right?? Let's just say that if this is the best time of my life, I really don't want to keep living. Cause it is pretty low right now and i just don't want to get any lower. So instead of dying, maybe i will just change my career path! 


AHH
okay fun!
Mikayla

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hang in there, Mikayla!!! It WILL pay off! Keep your head high and fake it if you have to. Love you! You ROCK!

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...