Well I guess with the new year come the recording of lots of new resolutions.
Oh boy and do I have a list!
1. GRADUATE!: I plan on graduating from BYU-Idaho in December 2011 with a degree in music education
2. Be more dedicated: More dedicated in doing what I know is right.100% obedient 100% of the time.
3. Attend the temple more frequently
4. Be smarter with my money
5. And on that note, spend the money that I am smarter with on trips. Did that make sense? It did in my brain!
6. Have more fun.
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment