Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas!

 I love my new mustard yellow cardigan and lace shirt and necklace from lia sophia!


Oh yeah, and my new rubber watch with jewels on it!! 


Today has been a great day and we have had super fun this past week. I can't believe that I have already been home for 9 days. It just seems to fly by with all the things that I have been doing. I can't tell you how much the flower shop is really my home away from home when I work there. Everybody gets along so well and I was so lucky to spend some time working with an old friend this past week! I love Malinda! And this coming week I get to work with JK! 

I am excited to be getting back to school. It is always fun to start a new semester with new challenges and adventures. This next semester, I found that I will be working with sixth graders in St. Anthony. Its about 20 mins away from Rexburg. My class will be teaching about 3 times a week! Isn't that exciting. Finally applying the things that I am so looking forward to doing. 

Oh, and my plan for the next couple of years...are you ready for this
Well you are just going to have to wait!

1 comment:

Carli said...

You are so right! It is so rewarding to get out into the schools and start working with the kids. Hope you have as much fun as I did! You'll be great!

Merry Christmas! Happy New year! Love you!

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...