Well,
I know I have been a super slacker, but I thought I should update....
I am now in las vegas working at the shoppe for the break. AND LOVING IT!!!
I can't believe how much I miss that place.
I am loving being home with my family!
I went for a punch dance tonight...in the rain
LOVING LIFE!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
1 comment:
Mikayla...we are so happy having you home and at the shop! We miss you when you are not with us! That is all...bye bye!
Post a Comment