What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Friday, December 10, 2010
The effects of College on my Body Part II
I have been in some pretty serious pain lately. The problem with this pain is that it makes me tired and just nervous that the pain will come back. It is hard to want to do anything besides just lie down on the couch and cry. So with 1200 mg of Neoprufen and a heating pad on my belly I am just sitting on the couch evaluating what I have to do and what isn't quite a necessity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...

1 comment:
Mikayla.....what the H?????? Can't you keep going to different doctors? Somebody has to figure this out!!!!
Post a Comment