I am thankful for good friends who are in my major. Today Kristin had her bridal shower and then I just got home from her Senior Recital. Watching her sing today made me really excited for my own recital that will be sometime in July 2011!! I want to have a really fun Senior Recital...so I gotta get working on that now.
Anyways, I met Kristin during Winter 2007. We were in the same Music 155 class, which is semi private lessons. We had the same mentor and she just had the most beautiful voice and still does. She is one of the most down to earth people and she can have a ton of fun. I was so glad to see that we had Music History together as well as choir. She is great!! And now she is getting married to the best guy. I just found out the full story today at her bridal shower...and lets just say this, it is CUTE!!
Two things I miss are my Lindsay Friend and my Sheynah Friend! They both graduated while I was away, but we would have hours of laughs. It is so weird coming back here without them, but I am glad to have other friends in the music program!
I am also thankful for afternoon naps. They help me get through long Saturdays.
What are you thankful for??
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment