What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Friday, November 5, 2010
5 November 2010
Today I am thankful for doing really well on my listening test. I got a 95% on my listening test and an 86% on the multiple choice portion of the written. I loved the essay question this time. It was asking to describe Beethoven and the significance of the 3 compositional periods. I have a great love for Beethoven, so I really enjoyed writing this essay. I think I will do really good on that portion, but the short answer portion really threw me for a loop. So, we will have to see about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment