I am thankful for my good friend Aubrey. And the fact that she has a cooking class, so we have to go to the kitchen together a couple of times a week. I don't have a cooking class, but I usually come with her to keep her company.
Tonight I have been studying for my two Music History tests. One of them is a listening test and the other is a written test. I got all my listening studying done before we went to the kitchen and then I got the written done while at the kitchen.
I just have to review both before class tomorrow and I will be set.
Also, I am thankful today because it was clean checks. And you know what that means, once a week our entire house is clean. A clean home is a happy home.
Aubrey and I talked tonight and we decided that it would probably be best to live in the SLC after we graduate. I can student teach there and she can live with her aunt for a while until I get there. I am hoping to graduate sooner than later, but I really don't know. I want to be done, but we will see.
I am thankful for cooking, baking, creating, drawing, learning, and sleeping. I think I will do some of that now!
Goodnight all.
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment