I am grateful for good RS lessons. I taught today and I think it was well recieved. I talked about knowing our divine nature and being a virtuous/elect woman. It was good.
Hung out with LIZ-A-BET...She is great! Even got to skype her fam! SUPER GREAT!
Here comes another week.
And only 12 days til I am home!! Yeah Thanksgiving!
I get to sing for master class tomorrow. Hope it goes well!
Love you all
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment