Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My life as an Elf.


here you go.

So you know the part of the movie




Yeah,
I thought of this as I was sitting on the couch... procrastinating doing anything productive...watching psych. My new addiction. I think I am addicted to sugar. I am pretty sure this is brought on by stress and not enough sleep. But, let me show you an example of what I mean. This morning, I put in my backpack a trail mix of sorts. It consisted of marshmellows and swedish fish. I swallowed this down by some long draws from my cup. Luckily my parents have taught me well. Never buy full sugar soda. So I was drinking the now classic Diet Pomegrante 7up.

My roommates have said that I eat like a druggy...and it would be completely correct if...well there really is no if. I do eat like a druggy. But so that I am age appropriate for all audiences, I am going to say that I eat like an elf. One Elf in particular. BUDDY! But its all good. Because I walk everywhere. Or something huh!

Love ya
Mikayla

No comments:

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...