Grateful for Craigos, Sorry that it is changing its name to Pizza Pie Cafe.
And really grateful for the discounts at craigos.
Really ungrateful that i had dinner first and then was invited to go to Craigos.
My Belly wants to explode!
HA HA HA
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
2 comments:
What!? Pizza Pie Cafe? Just make sure they don't get rid of their Alfredo Pizza--I could really go for one of those right now.
I think you are awesome and I hope that I get to see you again soon.
Um, they have a Pizza Pie Cafe across the street from where I work. It's the GREATEST thing ever invented.
Dessert pizza is the best.
Post a Comment