What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
10 Nov 2010
I am grateful today for the KITCHEN & AUBREY!! This is where she goes to work on class work and where I go to do homework while she does classwork. We have long hours of chat and solve the world's issues in here. Basically the best thing ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...

No comments:
Post a Comment