And it begins. I don't blog very often anymore. I think it is because I am busy, or I just don't want to put you all through what I have been through this last week.
So today I will blog in list form:
Some things I love:
1. Music History II
2. Fall leaves
3. Raking fall leaves...I only remember doing that once in my life.
4. Spanish
5. Getting to do new jobs at work
6. Bragging about my callouses to other people.
7. Thanksgiving break and the fact that it is an entire week.
8. ONLY 2 MORE SEMESTERS...I think. I have to talk to the Department Head tomorrow.
9. Living in a house that it is right close to campus.
10. Having some friends up here at school. They are the only way I make it through the day.
11. Really knowing that the Lord leads and guides my life.
12. My lovely roommates that are able to laugh it off and eat pizza with me. (I know the pizza part has GOT to STOP)
13. Overall, my life is pretty darn spectacular...I love it. And I am ALMOST GRADUATED!!!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment