Hola personas quien leen mi blog. Haha, I happen to be in my Spanish class right now. And we are reviewing verbs. And my teacher is gone, so...I am just here to get credit for being here.
I work as an early morning custodial worker which means that I have to wake up at 3:30 AM. AHH!! Normally my bed time is between 7-9 pm. But for the last 3 days, there have been issues that have forced me to stay up later. Sunday and Monday night I went to bed around 10:00. But last night, I was with the Bishop discussing Relief Societyish things. And I didn't get done til 11:05 and then didn't get into bed until 11:30 pm...AHHH only 4 hours of sleep and it was very sad sleep.
Definition: Sad sleep: the process of not sleeping very well and waking up periodically throughout the night.
Anyways, enjoy!
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment