Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Night Point of the Mountain!

Mom,

You know what I mean. This is the feeling that you get when you haven't completed everything that you were supposed to do over the weekend. And Monday is coming too fast.

Yeah.. Sorry about the picture. But that is just the thought of the point of the mountain visualized.

But today was actually a good Sunday. For the most part, things went smoothly. I just hope to make it through this week. The sad part is that I have no hope of reprieve until Thanksgiving Week! YEAH!! But my roommates are getting better and I am learning more patience. This is a semester of patience and kindness. Two things that I really need to be working on. I love it here though. I am learning how to wear winter clothes again and how to sleep and get everything done that I need to do! TIME MANAGEMENT!

Well I love you all, but I must skeedadle. I have to clean my room and make a list of menus for the week!! YEah

Love you all
Mikayla

3 comments:

Devonna said...

Hope you get to bed, it's helps so it doesn't feel so point of the mountain. Love mom

Cindy said...

What are your family's Thanksgiving plans? Will I be seeing you?

Mikayla Skouson said...

I think we are going to be in Vegas for thanksgiving. Dad has to work the day before and the day after!

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...