So, I got a job. And now my days will start even earlier. I have to be to work by 3:45 in the morning. And then I will have class at 6:30. What a rush. I just hope that I can do it all. My bed time has been moved up from between 9-11 pm to 7-9pm. What a social semester I will be having. I love it!
But the great part is that I will get about 15 hours per week at $8 an hour!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
1 comment:
Hummmmm?
Post a Comment