So, I have been sick for the past two days, but let me share with you some of the happy things that came from this sickness.
1. The power of the priesthood is real. I am reminded of this over and over again as I get blessings of peace and blessings of healing of the sick. I know that the worthy priesthood members really do hold the power of God. I have received many blessings in my life and each time I get the comforting feeling that my Heavenly Father Loves me enough to give us this power. I also love the fact that in each blessing they remind me that it is based on the faith that I have in Heavenly Father to heal me. I know that my Heavenly Father has blessed me immensely and continues to bless me every day!
2. I quit my morning job. Hallelujah! I cannot believe what a relief this is for me.
3. I am working out tomorrow in the Hart Building on the MACHINE! I am so excited! I haven't even been in that building yet this semester! Goal: 3 times a week!
4. Thanksgiving is coming quickly. I have lots of work to do before then, but I am so excited to go home for the Holidays. I will be taking one of my good friends with me, Miss Carrie Gladden! I am so Excited!!
Well I love you all,
Keep the adventures rolling!
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
1 comment:
I am soooo glad you quit that morning job! What the hay was up with that? Life is too short...lol...you did not need that! I am glad to hear you are working out instead....much better ..... Missing you. Love, A. Cindy
Post a Comment