I think November rolls around right in the middle of the semester to help us remember that there really are things to be grateful for. So for the next month, I will be sharing with you at least one thing that I am grateful for that day.
Today,
I am grateful for roommates that make me laugh. We have a good time just sitting around cracking jokes and trying to hack into each others music through I tunes.
I am also grateful for modern medicine.
I am grateful for Thanksgiving break that is coming up oh so soon!!
I love you all
What are you thankful for?
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment