I am so glad that today is sunday.
I am glad that I have a wonderful ward.
I am glad for father's blessings and personal revelation.
I am glad to be able to know that there is a plan that Heavenly Father has for my life.
I am glad for eternal families.
I am glad for the opportunities to repent and learn and grow.
I am glad to be here at BYU-Idaho
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
3 comments:
Hey!
You seem to be doing a lot better! :) I wonder what those Spanish lesons would be like. I learned some spanish, but I was homeschooled, and I haven't had as much practice as a "retired missionary". :) Where was that picture at the top of your page taken? Was it in Madrid?
Kayla
hi....um this is james... your favorite 'cousin'.. yup remember me? I do.. haha... um.. ya HOLY HECK SISTER I HAD NO CLUE YOU WERE HOME.. WHAT A HORRIBLE FAMILY MEMBER AM I!!! Anyways, i wanna email and call you so bad.. I am in the holy land, living 1/4 of a mile away from the Dome of the Rock, on the mount of olives, it's a tough life i lead... haha.. but seriously.. email me at jamespetergrant@gmail.com so we can commmunicate NOW!!!
Kayla,
That picture was actually taken in Murcia. I went down there on an exchange. It was soo pretty! I love learning spanish!
James,
Yes, I am home. I will email you soon!
Post a Comment