Okay, So I am a college student, but I also have a love of food. So I have to do things on the cheap side.
Todays Meal:
Bean and Chicken Soup
1 can black beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can cream corn, I suppose regular corn will work too, but I only had cream
1 can chicken breast
Pour in pan and let simmer.
Add seasonings to taste.
Little garlic powder, little bit of chopped dried onions.
Let simmer for about 5 mins.
This is a base soup so you can add other things to it if you want a more flavorful meal.
Today I added about 2 squirts of barbeque sauce. UM UM... Nothing says tasty like a good barbeque soup. I have never actually made it before today, but I was sweetly suprised.
I coupled this meal with some rice cracker courtesy of Grandma Donna!! The 4 artisan cheese kind added a nice crunch and flavor.
I love it!!
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment