Well, first things first. I have a new calling. It is the trusty dusty Relief Society President and I have been eating huge slices of humble pie this week.
My eyes are going crazy because of the birth control. I now wear zebra print reading glasses.
I have pain in my left side and the pain in my right side has resurfaced.
Stress does things to you. I guess I am just unable to deal with mine in a healthy way, so my body begins to punish itself. First the eyes, next the ovaries. Who knows, I might wake up tomorrow morning with no toenails. My body could possibly begin to reject them as well.
I kinda just want to crawl into a hermit whole and pretend none of this is happening, but sadly, I have too much to do to allow myself that luxury!
Well, I think I am done with this pity party...
Off to bed
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
1 comment:
Wow....no toenails????
Congrats on the RS pres thing! You will be great and it will be great for you! I hope you'll write on your blog at least weekly so I can keep up with you!!!
Best of luck with all you have going on...any hombres??
Post a Comment