Monday,
Orders of business today. Class, find out that one of the apartments in my RS had a fire last night.
Find that there is a piano for sale $300. Thinking seriously about teaching lessons.
Go to class again.
Go to Pinnacle, try and rent a room.
Go to the fire house, try to help.
Go to the RExburg Opinion Center, quit my job
Call Val and try to rent a room
Send text to Dad with the phone number. How convient that I am related to a piano tuner.
Come home study scriptures.
Try to get homework done.
Stop stressing.
It will all be alright!
I love my life. What a dramatic change every min. I also went to Spanish Class this morning, kinda bummed out. Then this kid with crutches comes in and the Teacher asks how much longer he must have these crutches. He said that he doesn't know. He has a Nerve Disorder. The doctors have told him that they have only seen this twice before and in the arm. I am blessed. I am able to walk. I have pain, but it is faint as of yet. I think I am just nervous. But I have good reminders all around me of how I have it relatively easy compared to others!
Thanks for the reminder! Simple Reminders from my Heavenly Father
Love you all
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
1 comment:
dont you forget that sista. love mom
Post a Comment