Well, I made it through a Tuesday!
That is good. The second day of the week and the second day of the early morning Spanish class. I showered last night which gave me an extra 35 mins of sleep! Now I wake up at 5:45am! Whoo hoo!
I took a spanish test today, the first one of the semester and I am pretty sure that I aced it!! I am so glad that I am taking this spanish class. It is my easiest class and I feel like I am progressing.
I got to come home and take an hour nap after that because I was exhausted. I am going to bed at like 9:00pm tonight and try to keep up on the sleep!
I am working on making meals for the rest of the week at school. I need to eat on campus, but I cannot afford to eat their food, so I am making my own. Its good.
But I really am glad to be in school! I am glad to be here. I am glad to work with my girls. They are wonderful. One even stopped me in the hall today and introduced herself! I am so glad that I am working with the most wonderful girls in the world!!
Love you all
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
2 comments:
Hang in there.....you are doing GREAT! Keep up the good WORK! We love YOU! Love A. Cindy
You are one busy girl!! Keep it up though, your motivation is inspiring me to be more motivated as well.
Post a Comment