Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Is Wednesday the New Saturday?

It is today! The day of preparations and the day of planning. School starts tomorrow, so everyone seems to be running around in circles trying to get everything organized. I have been looking for jobs and organizing my life in this new house. Everyday it seems easier to wake up and realize that I live here. The cluster of a house is now turning into more of an abode. The trash is being thrown away, the clothes are being put away, but some things will always stay. For example, everything is built on a slant. I will show pictures to demonstrate later, but I am pretty sure that I have some significant slopes in my house. But what would life be like without some significant slants?? Very straight and flat. I think this house is really a parallel to the real world. 

I am very excited to be starting school tomorrow. I think I have four classes lined up and then a day of rest again on Friday because my Music History class was cancelled. I am pretty much loving the weather up here. Sometimes it gets chilly, like last night, but now it is quite nice. I would say in the 70's. BRILLIANT!!

TTFN
Mikayla

1 comment:

The Barfuss Family said...

I'm so glad that you are back in Rexburg...and a bit jealous! Sounds like your house definately has some character :] Have fun in your classes, I'm still taking some online but definately am missing the classroom scene. Love you!

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...