The First Post from Rexburg.
I am here. Got here yesterday. I am glad to be here. I have friends.
I live in an one hundred year old cottage. And I thought it was quaint. But then I got here.
I don't really know what I was expecting for a one hundred year old cottage, but this actually has live a hard one hundred years. I am taking it one day at a time...and I am pretty sure it has never been cleaned. But I have been prepared for things like this. Take my first apartment in Spain for example. I was living in an apartment that could have been close to 60 years old and enough grease in the kitchen to coat a large vat with cockroaches. The reason I make this comment is because I just had a bug crawl across my bed. A small one mind you, but a bug nonetheless.
I will go into more detail about the living arrangements that are set up here at a different time. I would like to give you a video tour of the whole deal, but I think that tonight will not be the best time for said things.
Anyway.
I would like to inform you that I am now a proud owner of a Mac!
For now, I will end this super intriguing update of my life, but expect more to come...rapidly.
Love you all,
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment