I would just like to spend some time listing to you ways that my Heavenly Father has blessed me with school!!
1. I got accepted and got most of the classes I wanted. Just need a spanish class.
2. Got housing. Living in a 100 year old cottage with plush green carpet and freshly painted white walls. Sounds good huh!
3. Got a MacBook computer for $500 used!!
4. Still looking for a job, but if I don't find one, I will be okay because I just found out today that
5. I will be working as the assistant manager for one of the shows on campus. It is called Film Festival. It used to be a bunch of short films, but this semester, we are going to try music videos to liven up the party!! What What!!
6. Still looking for a car, but I live sooooo close to campus it is ridiculous!
Basically I am super thrilled to be going to BYU-Idaho! It is really going to be a great semester!
And good news to all couponers. I am joining the ranks...and in Rexburg, they have coupon exchanges. I feel like I am trading pogs or pokemon cards. I never really did that as a child, so now I will embrace the fads of coupons!
Anyways,
I know that my Heavenly Father answers my prayers and sometimes even prayers that I didn't know I was praying! I love the gospel and am so glad to be a member of this church. And to all of those that find my blog! Thank you for your comments!! I love God and I know that through him I can recieve everything that I need. I love to discuss things of a spiritual nature and would love to talk with you more about this. I know that we have a loving Heavenly Father that really does lead and guide our lives. I know that after this life we will return to meet God and live with him again!
Thank you for reading and commenting!
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
2 comments:
I just want to push the "Like" button!
xxoo
b
I'm very excited for you! And I needed to hear everything you said. Thanks for sharing your innards with us!
Post a Comment