I am so going to love this semester. I can't believe how much I love being back in school. I have 5 classes and they are going to be great.
On M T W TH I have Spanish at 6:30 in the AM.
On M W F Music History 2 at 9:00 am
On T TH Diction II at 11:30 am
Voice Lessons will be sometime around there
One online English class!!
I love my life. Going to be volunteering in the Activities program and I am still trying to find a job!
Pray for the Law Office to come through. I am going to go in there to talk with them tomorrow and see if the have had a chance to look over my resume! I sure hope so and I hope that they need a secretary!! Cause I would completely rock at the secretarial thing!
So enough of that for now!
Love you all
Mikayla
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
1 comment:
how funny! you have spanish with my friend Brittney taught by my boss. (I'm guessing there is only one 6:30 am spanish class so thats how I know...) good luck!
Post a Comment