Thursday, January 14, 2010

Family Pictures


This was what we got from our family picture session on Tuesday! Thanks Lisa for helping us!!! This turned out really nice!

6 days
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Carli said...

Beautiful!!!! I copied it so I can have it on our screensaver. Thanks! I so wish that I could be there this weekend! I love you K. You are gonna be awesome!

beth said...

this is super cute! I am going to post it on the marlin and estelle jarman fb site... six more days! yippee!

. said...

i didnt know you had a blog. yayyyy! Can i follow you, because i am going to now:D You are so nice.. thanks for reading.

Mr. RT said...

I really admire blogs that involves family updates and pictures. You have a great family!

-Mr RT

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Names I go by

Sister   Aunt Cousin Daughter   Dog Mom   Quilter   Creator   Employee   Boss Cook   Gardener   Student   ...