Cleaned and packed today. Emotional. Shay called and we talked for about 45 mins about fears, hopes, desires. Cried. That was weird. Confessed to her that I had not yet gotten out of my pajamas and had not yet brushed my teeth...and I have still not done this! But luckily it is time for bed so I can just brush my teeth and really enjoy it!
Tomorrow.
Family Pictures.
Buy "Serve with Honor" by Randy Bott (Suggested by Shayla)
Finish cleaning room
Run Errands
Shower
(not in order)
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment