What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Mission Blog
This is Mikayla mission blog. http://www.sisterskouson.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sometimes I pretend that I have no cares in the world. But I do. Sometimes I pretend I don't miss my family when they are gone. But I do...
1 comment:
Hi,
Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.
It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.
These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :
www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com
Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.
God bless you and your family.
Post a Comment