Am I this boring. Well yes I am. I will blog about my life for everyday for a week. I started yesterday. Whoo hoo. I am listening to Flight of the Conchords. I laugh at them. Alot. I get to ride a train. I will document this through pictures. Thanksgiving is going to be grand.
Quote of the day: "It's just going to get into this ridiculous russian doll situation."
I returned my library books that I have had since September. They are overdue. I lose. But I returned them today. So I win.
The end
What to do with all the adventures that come our way as we cross the path of life? Well, we might as well enjoy them!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Names I go by
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
-
Every few years, I go through and read the early posts from this blog. I can't believe how funny I am. Some things I learned from ...
-
Sister Aunt Cousin Daughter Dog Mom Quilter Creator Employee Boss Cook Gardener Student ...
No comments:
Post a Comment